Friday, February 10, 2006

On the Loom


Here is one of my projects that I have on the loom right now. It is made from a cotton tape yarn and a wonderfully soft polymide eyelash yarn. I wanted to make something "springy" It is in the same stitch as the duster sleeve I posted earlier. I am not terribly witty tonight. I haven't been feeling very well for a few days. And as you can see from the time of the post, I haven't been sleeping much either LOL.

Funny story, well, sort of. My dog was always stealing the cat ball from my cats. Aside from the fact that it left a slobbery, wet piece of yuck for the cats to "play" with, I was afraid she was going to choke on it. So, being the loom happy mommy that I am, I lovingly made her a colorful ball of her own. That was 3 days ago. I tossed it, she chased, brought it back, what fun, and then I turned my back for a few minutes. The picture tells the story of her ball...Oh well. I wonder if I can knit with recycled tires. Hmmmmmm...may be on to something there!

Get Paid To Read Emails