Friday, May 05, 2006

The move has begun!!

I signed the papers for the new place today and took my first carload of things pver. Which means ALL of my yarn and looms are there, so now I can officially call it home. I even unpacked several boxes of the yarn and put into thier containers. It was so nice to see their pretty little selves again. OK, so I needed the boxes too, but it was nice to play with my pretty babies even if was only to put them away. I also took my bathroom stuff like towels, shower curtain etc, so it looks like I live there. In my kitchen I took some canisters and knick knacks. I am so excited. Did I tell you I even have a little yard out my back door that I didn't know about..BONUS! I love to play with my flowers and look at them I will be able to have a pretty little garden out the window of my office. I am off to bed (check the time I posted) and back to packing, moving and garage sale tomorrow.

Get Paid To Read Emails