Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Hunting

H is for Hunting. I have a new focus in life. I am Hunting for a buyer for my House, Hunting for a new job, Hunting for a new House. How's that for H??? My house I am in right now is just way to big for me (all the more room to store yarn in) and it is time to move on. I have 5 bdrms and 3 full bathrooms for 1 person. Overkill? Ya, I think so too. I have also been unmployed for over 2 months now and it is killing me. So, I think I am heading back to Northern California, where I came from 15 years ago. My kids are grown and have families of their own. I need to make a new life for me, where i can be happy. SO I am going back to the hills of Northern California. Me, my cats and dogs and yarn...I mean really, what else do I need? Oh ya, my needles, hooks and looms are going to and a pair of scissors.

Get Paid To Read Emails