Monday, July 03, 2006

SHE'S ALIVE!!!

Ok, so I have been very neglectful of my blog for the last couple of months. I have been in my a state of chaos and confusion. First, right after I posted the last time, I fell down my front porch stairs while carrying a TV (no, the TV did not shatter, it survived and mocks me for its toughness). I really messed up my foot. I won't go into gorry details, but it was ambulance worthy and I am still in a walkinig boot and crutches. Still no end in site. The worst part about it was that it happened at the beginning of my move and I was was bed bound for 3 weeks. I did not get to do any of the packing, sorting or moving. You can imagine what a mess things are. I didn;'t get much knitting or looming done while bed bound because Lortab and yarn do not mix well. I am knitting and looming now.

Mobility...that was a toughy. I can't drive becacuse it is my right foot. I can't take the bus because I have to walk to the bus stop. So........ I bought a scooter. Wheeeeeeee what fun!!!!!!!



I have several projects in the works right now and I will get pictures of them and start posting again. Good to be back.

Get Paid To Read Emails