Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Thank You Lynn!!!!

Ok, so here is some of what I have "in the works" so to speak. With all the laying around and wondering what more there is to life than reruns of Law and Order, I had an epiphany...ok well it came to me while trying to encourage my mom. Anyway, I decided to teach looming at a local Senior Center and have them make items for charity such as the homeless and battered women's shelters. But, alas, I need yarn and looms. ANd along comes my wonderful angel Lynn to the rescue. SHe has started off my campaign to find looms by genourously donating 12 rakes and tools along with 2 HUGE skeins of yarn. I know others heloed her with this wonderful donation and I want to thank Theresa and MJ!!! Look what wonderful Lynn Markman and posse sent me....



I will be posting a new blog on the progress of the seniors. I will let you know when it all starts. Until then...I hope you all had a great 4th of July!!!!

Get Paid To Read Emails