Thursday, July 20, 2006

WOW..What a summer

This summer has been one heck of a ride. Started out with the injury, then the move from my house of 15 years, then back to work (at Ballet West). The summer of being mostly bed bound has been the worst. Now, I am moving again. I know, I know. Why would I move after less than 3 months. Well, I went from 2700 sq Ft with 5 bedrooms to 800 with 2. So I am moving upstairs to the perfect place. It has 3 bedrooms, a sunroom for a breakfast nook and a huge summer porch. We have been up there painting this week and it looks so gorgeous. I will be posting before and after pictures. We need to finish the painting of the Kitchen, entry hall and living room by tomorrow so we can move the stuff in. Those are the rooms that are most visible. The bedrooms we can paint after we move in, no biggie. And I have not even been able to think of what color to do the bathroom. Maybe I should pull out my yarn and find the perfect color.

My next big move is that I am finally going back to work full-time. I need the money and I am so tired of staying home all the time. I hope my foot will tolerate the additional hours out of bed. I will be working customer service for a company called Plentiful Pantry. They are a local company and seem like a great group of people. I have never been a "corporate" type. Way to regimented for me. Anyway, much to do today. I will keep you posted on the painting.

Get Paid To Read Emails