Sunday, March 09, 2008

Frustrations

Yesterday was a relaxing sort of day so I decided to pull out the needles and start a dishcloth. My shoulder has not been that bad lately. The frustrating part is I could only knit about 5 roows at a time.....on a dishcloth, then I had to ice my shoulder. By the time I went to bed last night I had only knit 22 rows. I guess I am going to have to break down and go to a Dr about this. I love to knit and crochet, but I don;t love the pain. I even took 1000mg of ibuprophen, that did not even help. If anyone has any ideas, please share.


OK, now it is day 2 of my dishcloth that I just frogged, yes the entire thing. I worked on it more today despite the shoulder pain. I made it to row 35 or 47. I looked at it and realized I screwed up somewhere around row 30. The entire rest of the cloth had the rs/ws reversed. I was ticked I just frogged the whole thing. Hate it when that happens.

Get Paid To Read Emails