Sunday, March 02, 2008

Wish List

Are you a knitter or crocheter?? Beginning Knitter, crochet and loom knit


I love to make..... Dishclothes, I hate the ones that you buy


I really want to make...... A new blanket for my granddaughter


My favorite yarns are..... Cottons. Also, ANY European yarn, they are positively succulent. I am not a big fan of most wool yarns due to allergies.


My wish pattern is......Simple dishcloth patterns


My favorite hooks or needles are.....Bamboo Knitting Needles, Wood Knitting looms and Bone crochet hooks


I really wish I had..... Mason-Dixon Knitting book, Mini WonderLoom ESG


My favorite colors are... Brown, Black, Aqua, rich reds, lime green, purple


My hobbies...Reading, refinishing furniture for my own use, YARN!


My kitchen theme and colors.. Blue and yellow, country type kitchen


My bathroom theme and colors... Turquise and orange Penguins


My dislikes.... Utah Driver's and cheap acrylic yarn


My Likes and loves....Chocolate and coffee in any form. I am a true coffee addict. My greatest moment on at work was when we got an espresso machine. My favorite chocolate is dark chocolate.


My crafts..what I like....I like to do some decopage as well as needle crafts. I would love to learn some form of bead work


My allergies... Flowery scents. I am very fragerence sensitive


My favorite pets...I have 2 cats and one dog. I also used to have ferrets


My favorite scents...Lavendar, cinnamon, any berry scent especially mulberry


My favorite novels or magazines...Memoirs of a Geisha, Pillars of the Earth


Other stuff about me...I am a total work-a-holic. I love my job, eat at my desk and check emails on weekends. Very sad, I know. Its a genetic thing. I inherited it from my dad.

Get Paid To Read Emails