Monday, February 27, 2006

Just joined ABC Along ring

OK, this is a ring where you post something about yourself every 2 weeks with the corresponding letter of the alphabet. I am a bit late in joing so I have A-D to catch up on. I won't bore you terribly so I will only post one letter at a time to catch-up. So today is the letter A

A- ANIMAL Lover. I run a veritable zoo at my house. I have 4 cats and 2 dogs. Also used to have ferrets. I can't imagine what life would be like without pets in the house (probably alot cheaper as they eat more than I do). All of the cats have totally different personalities. 3 of them are indoor cats and 1 is an outdoor cat who has mostly moved to the neighbors as he is "married" to thier cat. My dogs are completely different. The spaniel mix is very territorial of everything that she percieves as hers, which is pretty much everything. The other one is a fur-ball. Miniature American Esikimo. She is afraid of her own shadow and barks at anything (including dust I think)

I forgot to mention that I also have a cat that weighs in at 27 pounds!!

Get Paid To Read Emails