Tuesday, March 14, 2006

eBay


How much more E Can that be? I used to have an eBay business selling disheware, vintage and hard to find as well as other kitchen items. I am hoping to get the business back online again this weekend. I also buy almost all of my yarn from sellers on eBay. Much cheaper than the yarn stores if you shop right and I have never been disappointed. I can truly see how people can get addicted to eBay like you would gambling or something. It has been an easy, overly accesible way for me to feed my yarn habit "Hi, my name is Suzanne and I am addicted to beautiful, lucious, soft, colorful, amazing fibers that creat the most wonderful things....errrr I mean I am addicted to yarn". Come on, I know you guys reading this feel the same way about yarn....it is irresitible.

Get Paid To Read Emails