Thursday, March 09, 2006

Let me see...."C"

Crochet, in addition to knitting and loom knitting, I also crochet. I began crocheting when I was 12. My grandmother was trying to teach my sister how to crochet and finally tossed me a scrap of yarn and a hook. I watched over thier shoulders while she tried teaching my sister a granny square. I learned and my sister never did. Everything past that has all been self taught.

OK, I haven't talked about my knitting or yarn in a few days. We have had a family crisis that needed to be dealt with. It was all resolved in the courts on Tuesday. I am now trying to get back on with my life. First on the agenda is finding a job.

My knitting has been my "thread" of sanity for the last several days. To practice my knitting I have been making dishcloths using different stitch patterns for each. It has been a good way to learn how to follow patterns with needle knitting. Every needlecraft is different in pattern following. When I find my digital camera I will take photos of a couple of them and post.


Today is C
interchangeable
You are interchangeable.
Fun, free, and into everything, you've got every eventuality covered and every opportunity just has to be taken. Every fiber is wonderful, and every day is a new beginning. You are good at so many things, it's amazing, but you can easily lose your place and forget to show up. They have row counters for people like you!

What kind of knitting needles are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Get Paid To Read Emails