Sunday, March 12, 2006

TA DA!!!!


SO, to all you experienced needle knitters, this photo seems pretty sad and pathetic. BUT, to me it is my teaching tool. I have been learning to follow a pattern and trying different knit/purl patterns by making dishcloths. I am using a pair of 10" 10.5 needles using Bernat cotton. I am using patterns from the Arco book of Knitting Stitches. This has been a nice form of meditaion during the last couple of stressful weeks. And no, these are not all that I have done in 2 weeks. Just what I have not given away.

Also on the loom, I have the scarf I am making for the scarf exchange, It is actually almost done, but atleast you can see the colors I am using. Also, I have had alot of requests for the stitch on the duster I posted in January. I will write it up and post it. I love to create new stitches and such but I am not very good at writing them down. So bear with me while I struggle with that. I also created another very cushy stitch. I will make an square and post that also, with the instructions.

Get Paid To Read Emails